James Motorcycles Information Website
Design issues addressed when building this site
|Homepage||About this site||Design issues|
Designing this site I had the following in mind
The principal aims are to help owners
identify their machine
find out about it and its place in the James range
James did not publish much. Some of what they and others have published is misleading, confusing or wrong.
- I can't know everything about the James. The content on this site is offered in good faith. Some details are generalised in some parts and expanded upon elsewhere.
- I try to indicate, often with a simple "?", where I am unsure of the validity of information.
- I know that, however carefully I check, there will still be some details that are misleading, confusing or wrong !
- If you know - let me know. The strength of online publishing is that it can be edited quickly and easily.
The site should help by
- providing frame numbers
- providing simple pictures
- providing a basic specification
- providing links to other sources of information
I judge that most site-visitors will have a dial-up connection.
- Pictures load slowly so they have been kept small
|JamesWisdom@hotmail.com||Frequently Asked Questions !||©Simply Wizard|