James Motorcycles Information Website

What I will cost you ?

Homepage Need a V5 Registration Document ? What will it cost ?
Need a document ? I charge 10 for this service.   (It's free from the British Two Stroke Club)

For the time being there will be no charge for this service as my letters are not being accepted by DVLA as your primary source of confirmation. I am happy to provide you with whatever information I can about your bike, free of charge, in the hope that it will 'help' with your application

THE SMALL PRINT - writ large
Letters are provided in good faith, based upon the facts supplied.  I take no responsibility for applications that fail through insufficient evidence or where incorrect or fraudulent information has been supplied to me. In these cases I shall resist claims for refunds.

I reserve the right to refuse to supply a letter where I feel there is insufficient information or where I am dubious of the origins or nature of the information supplied to me.  In these cases cheques will be returned.

Please make cheques, for 10,  payable to Alan Abrahams and send them to 38, Charles Drive.  Cuxton.  Rochester  Kent ME2 1DR

What can I provide ?
What I need from you.
What it costs.
British Two Stroke Club
Why an R.F.60 ?
Why an M.O.T. ?
Why a tax disc ?
Why a bill of sale ?
See a sample letter.
How do I proceed ?
Find your frame number.
Find your engine number.
JamesWisdom@hotmail.com Frequently Asked Questions ! Simply Wizard