James Motorcycles Information Website

Need a V5 Registration Document ?

Homepage Need a V5 Registration Document ?
Need a document ?  

Need help with the DVLA 'age-related number' registration procedure ?

Think you have a claim for the original registration number ?

DVLA may need a letter to confirm the age, model, and engine capacity of your bike before they will consider issuing a number and registration document.

I may be able to help, by providing a letter that confirms the details they need to support your claim.

What can I provide ?      What I need from you.     Read a sample letter.

Obtaining an age related number     Retaining an original number

What can I provide ?
What I need from you.
What it costs.
British Two Stroke Club
Why an R.F.60 ?
Why an M.O.T. ?
Why a tax disc ?
Why a bill of sale ?
See a sample letter.
How do I proceed ?
Find your frame number.
Find your engine number.
JamesWisdom@hotmail.com Frequently Asked Questions ! Simply Wizard