James Motorcycles Information Website

Contacting DVLA

Homepage Vehicle registration How do I proceed Contacting DVLA
Need a document ?


You will have to contact DVLA to obtain the correct forms (there are always forms !) to register a vehicle.

Look in your phone book under 'DRIVING'

There will be a half page advert listing the DVLA services and the address and phone number of your DVLA Local Office.  That is probably the best place to start.

The Driving Agency website is www.motoring.gov.uk  - I'll let you find out whether it helps or not .

What can I provide ?
What I need from you.
What it costs.
British Two Stroke Club
Why an R.F.60 ?
Why an M.O.T. ?
Why a tax disc ?
Why a bill of sale ?
See a sample letter.
How do I proceed ?
Find your frame number.
Find your engine number.
JamesWisdom@hotmail.com Frequently Asked Questions ! Simply Wizard